Managing absenteeism and injured employees in the workplace can be a complex issue, especially now with Doctors issuing “fit notes” to injured employees. As an employer, how do you decide if an employee is fit verses unfit for work and what accommodations should you make. Join us as we explore:
- How far can you push things as an employer?
- Understanding when an employee is unfit for work.
- Making reasonable accommodations and adjustments.
- Getting the right medical information.
- Dealing with difficult scenarios such as terminal illness and obesity.
- Best practice tips for managing ill and injured employees.
PCS webinars are facilitated using interactive software by Adobe Connect. You will be able to view the webinar in any browser window however it's recommended your check with your IT Department prior to see if your pre-installed browser is compatable with Adobe Connect.
Once your registration has been approved you will be sent the link and password to log into the webinar. Note this will only be sent to you the Monday prior to the webinar.